Simms Communications - This N' That Thrift Store, Sunbury, Pa

East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania 2 comments

Weird...according to the sign out front of this store, the man buys and sells used items; I had some items to sell and made an inquiry. He called the next day saying he couldnt come out till the next day so I said fine, no problem. The next day he came out, saying I'm not paying today, just looking at the stuff as I dont have a truck with me.

Ok, I said that was fine and let him come over. He looked at the stuff and made a verbal offer of 45 dollars.... not a bad haul for a 3 chairs, a brand new grill, lenox, a boom box, and a host of other stuff-- then he says he'll be back the next day.

The next day he calls and says I cant make it over, my g-friend is sick, I said, ok, but was dissapointed, as this was the third time he hasnt come through- sure, ok, 10:00am is fine.

Now its 10:20am the next day and the guy HAS NOT shown AT ALL, and not even a phone call.

I've never met anyone so unreliable-- dont know how he plans to stay in business the way he treats people, not to mention I've been a regular paying customer at this thrift shop.

MAJOR FLAKE!!!

Comments

Ahh, This N' That Thrift Shop, you guys hit the nail right on the head!Can you believe he physically put his hands on some guys wife (without doing any harm) in a threatening manner in his store, and to top it off he was at these same people's house to buy stuff and there mentally ill brother was assaulted by him AT THEIR OWN HOUSE cause he was "Being annoying".

I hope Mental Health catches wind of this and does something.He needs to not be in business.

Hes a crook he took items from my home on consignment told me he sent a check right before

christmas and never did he wont return calls or texts dont trust them with your stuff youll never see it again